7 luglio 2017

Coming back



I neglected the blog for quite a lot of time....
I guess taking some time off was a good choice. Sometimes we need time to refocus. Scrapping was a big part of my life for several years even if I didn't "upgrade" to professional designer and/or seller.
Once I lived in a very small apartment, more or less 45 square meters and digital scrapping was the perfect hobby as it did not require much space, a pc and a desk were enough. Now, 2 years later, we moved to a new bigger flat, I have more space and the spare bedroom is now my private space to craft and create. To iron and to do other house chores too sadly. Part of the shelves is reserved for Ds' school books too. A big ikea wood table is perfect for crafting. I'm gonna post some photos when the room is clean and tidy!!!! But it could actually take a while ....smile...
Meanwhile my crafting horizont expanded and besides digital scrapbooking I got addicted to paper weaving too. It's some sort of therapy. It keeps mind and hands busy...quite a good thing sometimes... Life is not always easy and we had some issues these past months. Nothing major but still we had some struggles to face. My dad has some health problems too and this adds to my worries quite a lot.
Nevertheless I trust life and the powers above, I believe in happy endings and on my side I act to keep us on the right track.

I would love to open my own space on Etsy to sell my paper creations and contributing to the family budget. But to tell you the truth I'm a bit scared, my personal insecurity knocks on my subconscious' door and keeps asking if I'm good enough ...
Ok that's all for now.
Gonna come back soon with some pics.

Have a happy weekend!

Nessun commento: